Does your Small to Medium sized business (SMB) need Network Support Services?
Whether you need Network Design, Installation, Cabling, or a Network Setup Service, San Diego Tech Support is your Strategic Technology Support Partner. Let’s get it done the right way the first time.
Network Support Services:
San Diego Tech Support can help support a business technology network, even if we didn’t initially setup or install the network. In terms of ongoing network support, we usually provide support in 3 tiers:
- Block of Time Support: You pre-pay for Network Support Service hours.
- Remote Managed Services: We provide proactive Network Management, with unlimited remote network services. Onsite Service incidents are billed at a flat rate per visit.
- Fully Managed Services: This would be a flat rate network support service agreement. One monthly price, unlimited services.
Whether you need network support services, cabling services, Wi-Fi, or a fully managed network service, San Diego Tech Support is here to help. Our highly trained team of technology experts understands the importance of having the right IT Network Setup from the beginning. We will setup your network correctly with cabling, proper labeling, cable testing and planning in alignment with future goals.
Microsoft-based networks employ a variety of state-of-the-art technologies to meet your specific business needs, and our setup and installation services work for any size of the budget.
San Diego Tech Support can provide:
- Patch Panel configuration
- Server Setup
- IP address configuring and routing
- Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Windows Servers
- Linux and other Unix type of networks, computers, and servers
- Routing and Switching
- Wide Area Networks and Virtual Private Networks
- Remote Access Solutions
- Network Security Solutions
- Multi-site Networks
San Diego Tech Support can consult with you on the technical design aspect of your network project. Regardless of the manner in which you choose to engage San Diego Tech Support, we make sure that we get the project done correctly the first time. Clients across Northern New Jersey, Central New Jersey and New York City rely heavily on our services so their businesses can operate. Companies large and small, and in all industries, must have a reliable IT system and network in place to remain competitive in today’s technology-driven marketplace. This is where San Diego Tech Support can help.
Give San Diego Tech Support a call today at (619)866-4074. We will discuss your Business Goals, and we can use those to develop a basis of your Technology Requirements.