Do you need help with Server Support? Let San Diego Tech Support help you with your IT needs.
The word “server” itself has become such a broad- range term in the tech industry that literally anything can be a server. Luckily, we have experienced technicians who excel in different types of server architectures from Linux and Unix systems, to more commonly Windows Server Systems; so its likely that we can help you, regardless of which type of server you need help with. The funny thing about it is that if you aren’t specific enough- server ca
SIGNS THAT YOU NEED SERVER SUPPORT:
- Is your server slow, lagging or prone to cutting out?
- Does your server appear to be at risk from viruses and other malware?
- Is the cost of managing your own business servers becoming too high to maintain?
- Do you lack the necessary training, resources, or both to perform internal server support tasks?
- Do you struggle to monitor and manage your server capacity?
- Do you need to scale your business up or down rapidly without any negative effects on the running ability and functionality of your servers?
- Are you considering the time advantages of outsourcing your server management tasks?
- Would a 24×7 support from a team of specialists be more convenient?
- If you’re seeing any of these signs in your business, it is time to invest in server support. Your business will benefit from our expertise.
A few areas we can help
In our consulting services, we can help advise businesses which hardware they need onsite, how to offload unnecessary hardware offsite, to cloud or hosted systems. Sometimes changes in line of business application will introduce a level of complexity where an experts’ help is needed to determine which systems should be use. We are happy to help in these scenarios.
Fully managed server support
Our fully managed server support is integrated into our managed services offerings. This option involves proactive round-the-clock server support, monitoring and includes the following:
- Memory usage
- CPU usage
- Software updates
- Server events
- Hardware age
- General wear and tear
- Our fully managed server support is 24/7 based on a fixed monthly fee, providing your business the ultimate server security.